Repair work may only be carried out by a qualified electrician in accordance with the valid safety regulations.
For the repair, modification, testing and maintenance of electrical equipment, the relevant legal principles, accident prevention measures and the applicable standards must be observed. Before maintenance and repair work is carried out on the unit, it must be safely disconnected from all live cables.
The following software and tools are offered for professional repairers:
Miele Service Documentation: The software is a browser-based application for searching and viewing service information.
Access includes spare parts information, instructions and descriptions, and wiring diagrams.
Miele Diagnostic Support: The PC application allows you to read out faults, reset devices and update device software by means of a connection to the device. An optical interface is also required for this purpose.
The use of Miele Diagnostic Support needs the following system requirements:
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
- Internet access for regular updates and activation
- web browser: Current version of Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome
- PDF reader
- PC hardware that is delivered with the above mentioned operating system.
- No support for operating systems in virtual environments.
- Screen resolution at least 1280 x 720
- 25 GB free hard disk space
- Miele optical interface 3 (Stock no. 9580941) and a free USB interface (at least USB 2.0)
Miele Diagnostic Support can also be used offline without an Internet connection at the customer's site. However, this requires that the application has been updated via online update at least 10 days before a customer visit.Contact